HAF Commercial/Industrial/HVAC Ductworx
Exclusive plants, unique by their sizes and forms!
HAF Commercial Air/Industrial/
HVAC Ductworx Products
HAF accepts credit cards, checks or local funds for all purchases in U.S.A.
HAF offers all purchasers the best HAF MFG.'s WARRANTIES & EXTENDED WARRANTIES in the USA today. HAF GUARANTEES best SRP on all HAF products represented locally.
HAF Commercial / HVAC Ductworx & Industrial GT Air & Surface Products
•Check below our 17 versions of newly released ductworx COVID-19 virus beneficial new BPI Technology HVAC ductworx systems.
•ALL GT Commercial HVAC Products come with either 2 YR or 5 YR Mfg. WARRANTIES
•GUARANTEED BEST PRICE NATIONWIDE ON ALL GREENTECH ENVIRONMENTAL PRODUCTS
5 YEAR HVAC GT COMMERCIAL PRODUCTS
2 YEAR HVAC GT COMMERCIAL PRODUCTS
- Using nanofiber gives us a mechanical MERV-rated filter with the low-pressure drop commonly associated with electrostatic filters.
- Nanofiber eliminates the negative issues associated with electrostatic filters, such as aerosols, humidity, and fine particles discharging or blocking the electrostatic charge, making it ineffective.
- Nanofiber uses up to 50% less synthetic material to create the same MERV rating as traditional or electrostatic filters.
- Our nanofiber material is 100% made in the USA.
The ODOGard Difference
- The ODOGard coating makes Greentech Filters+ provide the advantages of a 2-in-1 filter: A high MERV-rated filter plus the advantages of gas phase reductions for odors and volatile organic compounds.
- Our filters have many advantages over traditional carbon filters, including how ODOGard creates a molecular bond with odors and VOCs and destroys them; carbon filters adsorb these gas phase elements that can later be released.
- ODOGard is not any form of carbon, citric acid, enzymes, cyclodextrin, potassium iodine, copper sulfate, zinc ricinolate, or nanoparticles of silver, copper, or nickel.
- Our ODOGard coating is 100% made in the USA.
The Anatomy of Our Filter
- Greentech filters are high-capacity, providing more particle-holding capability than the competitor’s typical standard capacity filters.
- Our filter media is fully sealed to the frame along the edges to ensure no by-pass inside the filter frame.
- Moisture-resistant beverage board frame with structure lattice on both sides of the filter to help ensure the integrity of the filter during its useful life.
The Anatomy of ODOGard
- The ODOGard filter treatment is a patented blend of sulfonamides & food grade ingredients coated on the filter media to bond with VOCs and malodorous elements. The coating has a non-toxic rating for oral, dermal, and inhalation.
- Sulfonamides are compounds with a wide range of uses, such as fungicides, biocides, odor control agents, and medication intermediates.